Science & Mathematics
Flint, MI 48504-4898 USA
Office: AB 2-100K
Fax : (810)762-9796
|Teaching:||MATH-321-01 Real Analysis I||Classes:||MTWF 10:15 - 11:15||Room:||AB 2-326|
|MATH-305-02 Numerical Methods||MTF 1:20 - 2:20 pm||AB 3-105|
|W 1:20 - 2:20 pm||AB 3-335|
|Office hours:||MTWF 2:25 - 3:25 pm, AB 2-100K.|
Click here for the Abstracts of my papers(Math.Review).
Click here for my reviews (Math.Review).
1. R.G.Airapetyan and I. Witt, Propagation of Smoothness for Edge-degenerate Wave Equations, International Series of Numerical Mathematics, Vol. 140, 2001, Birkhauser Verlag Basel/Switzerland, 11-18.
2. R.G. Airapetyan and I. Witt, Isometric properties of the Hankel transformation in weighted Sobolev spaces, Special Functions and Integral Transforms, 11 (2000), N 3, 201-224.
3. R.G. Airapetyan and A.G. Ramm, Dynamical systems and discrete methods for solving nonlinear ill-posed problems, Appl. Math. Rev., World Sci. Pub. Co., Vol. 1, 2000, 491-536.
4. R.G. Airapetyan and A.G. Ramm, Singularities of the Radon transform, Applicable Analysis.
5. R.G. Airapetyan and A.G. Ramm, Numerical inversion of the Laplace transform from real axis, J. of Math Analysis and Applications, 248 (2000), 572-587.
6. R.G. Airapetyan, On a new statement of inverse problem of Quantum Scattering Theory, in the book "Operator theory and applications", Amer. Math. Soc., Fields Institute Communications, Vol. 25, 95-110, Providence, 2000.
7. R.G. Airapetyan, A.G. Ramm, and A.B. Smirnova, Continuous methods for solving nonlinear ill-posed problems, in the book "Operator theory and applications", Amer. Math. Soc., Fields Institute Communications, Vol. 25, 111-137, Providence, 2000.
8. R.G. Airapetyan, Continuous Newton method and its modification, Applicable Analysis, 73 (1999), N 3-4, 464-484.
9. R.G. Airapetyan, A.G. Ramm, and A.B. Smirnova, Example of two different potentials which have practically the same fixed-energy phase shifts, Phys. Letters A, 254 (1999), issue 3-4, 141-148.
10. R.G. Airapetyan, A.G. Ramm, and A.B. Smirnova, Continuous analog of the Gauss-Newton method, Mathematical Models and Methods in Applied Sciences, 9 (1999), N 3, 463-474.
11. R.G. Airapetyan and I.V. Puzynin, Newtonian iterative scheme with simultaneous iterations of inverse derivative, Comp. Phys. Comm., 102 (1997), 97-108.
12. R.G. Airapetyan and G.R. Alexandryan, Parametrix of the mixed problem for the hyperbolic system of first order partial differential equations, Izv. Nats. Akad. Nauk Armenii Mat., 27 (1992), N 6, translated as J. Contemp. Math. Anal., 27 (1992), N 6.