- Review Problems.
- Do all the examples in the first Maple tutorial entitled
- Do not use the shortcut menu buttons in the left
panel of Maple. Rather, manually type the commands as
they appear in the Maple examples.
- You should work all assigned Maple examples immediately to
help you prepare for the Maple assignments.
- There also may be Maple related questions on exams.
Kettering has made Maple amply available on many PCs throughout the AB.
Tutors are available in the SARC (AB 3-341) and at various other places and times.
- You are responsible for successfully completing all assigned
problems in all your courses.
- The exams may include problems similar to these assignments and
lecture examples and may include questions about Maple.
- We must maintain a steady pace to cover the material
that constitutes Math-203. If you have difficulty with a section, be
sure to see me for help immediately.
- No matter how simple a topic appears when you see my examples or read
the text, you will almost certainly have difficulty completing an
exam if you do not practice the examples and do the assignments