YOU ARE EXPECTED TO CHECK THE ANNOUNCEMENTS DAILY.
- FINAL EXAM:
Thursday, Sept. 20 (Week 11), 6:00 to 8:00 P.M.
(posted here Wednesday of Week 4)
ROOM: AB 2-911
(our normal classroom)
The final exam is comprehensive (may include anything we covered in class.
Calculators are NOT allowed during the exam.
Have ALL electronic devices (cell phones, ear buds, etc.) powered off and stowed.
Final Exam Schedule.
It is your responsibility to check for scheduling
conflicts and resolve them immediately.
If another instructor reschedules a final exam that results in a
conflict with ours, then that instructor is fully responsible for
accommodating you to avoid the conflict.
- Does anyone other than university students and university instructors
use Maple? (I do not receive compensation from MapleSoft.)
News Article 1 >>
See News Article 2 >>
- I strongly encourage you to:
- work with "study buddies," and
- attend the weekly Calc-3 study sessions that meet in the SARC (AB 3-341)
every Thursday evening from 6p8p.
- You should review your lecture notes before
each lecture. (For example, when I ask specific questions about the
previous lecture, you should be able to answer them without looking at
You should have all electronic devices (cell phones, i-pods, MP3 players,
ear-buds, etc.) completely turned off and stowed before coming to class.
Recording devices are strictly prohibited. Using electronic
devices during class without my permission may result in their being confiscated.
- If you miss a class, you should obtain copies of the lecture notes from
- If you are interested in purchasing the student version of Maple
at a discounted price for your personal computer, please email me for the
necessary information. Only students registered for my course qualify.
(You are not required to purchase it.)
- How much should a college